March 25, 2015

I don't always watch television, but when I do....

Nowadays I find more and more young folks that don't even turn on a T.V. anymore, or if they do, it's simply to have it running in the background when they're home alone.

I, myself don't watch as much television as I did maybe five or even ten years ago, but I do turn it on every once in a while to tune in to especfic programming.

I'm a huge fan of science fiction shows, especially UFO/alien related stuff, so I would have to consider the History Channel as one of my faves, if not the fave.

I've been tuning in the last few weeks to "In Search of Aliens" hosted by Giorgio A. Tsoukalos, who is just awesome!



//////////////////////////////////

Hoy en día, siento que es cada vez más la gente que ni enciende la T.V., o si lo hacen, es solo para tenerla encendida de fondo cuando están solos en casa.

Yo misma, no soy de mirar mucha televisión, no como lo hacía hace cinco o incluso diez años atrás por lo menos; pero si la enciendo de vez en cuando para sintonizar alguna programación en especial.

Soy una gran fan de los programas de ciencia ficción, especialmente aquellos ambientados a la temática OVNI/UFO y cosas paranormales, así que tendría que considerar a History Channel como uno de mis favoritos, si no el favorito.

He estado sintonizando las últimas semanas "Busquedad Alienigena" conducido por Giorgio A. Tsoukalos, quién es simplemente genial!







Before that, I obviously obsessed over "Ancient Aliens", and continue to watch re-runs of it everytime I can. Also on that channel, I enjoy watching: this showed aired in down here in the southern America, "Contacto Extraterrestre", also Pandemia, and Power: the power of energy.

Ok, but to cover other stuff I watch, America's Next Top Model must be mentioned. Even though, I have been watching it online latley since I can't wait for it to become available where I live, due to the fact that it has to be translated before it airs on here. But, I like watching it on T.V. every time I get the chance.


///////////////////////////////

Antes de eso, me obsesionaba obviamente con "Alienigenas Ancestrales" y continuo mirando repeticiones que dan, cada vez que puedo. También en ese canal, disfruto mirando: Contacto Extraterrestre, Power: El Poder de la Energía, Pandemia


Pero bueno, para cubrir otras áreas, America´s Next Top Model debe ser mencionado. Aunque últimamente lo he estado mirando online, ya que tengo que esperar para que se traduzcan los episodios de las nuevas temporadas, debido a donde vivo. Pero me gusta mirarlo en la T.V. cada vez que tengo la oportunidad.



Then some "borin' stuff", but I must admit to watching CNN almost every day to update myself on the latest stuff happening around the world.


////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Y luego, algunas cosas mas "aburridas", pero que debo admitir que veo CNN casi todos los días para actualizarme de lo último que está pasando en el mundo.



And what else....what else? Hm.... Oh, I watch sometimes TLC for some makeover shows and specials they have going on.


But yeah, not a thrilling playlist, sorry.
I happened to have traded cable aired shows, for Youtube. Maybe I'll do another post soon on what and who I watch on there. But for now, this is it. I'm calling it a day.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Y ´¿qué más....qué más? Hm....Oh, a veces miro Discovery Home & Health, o TLC para algunos programas de makeovers y algunos programas especiales que estén emitiendo en el momento.

Pero bueno, no es un playlist muy emocionante, disculpen.
He cambiado los programas de cable por Youtube últimamente. Quizás haga otro post pronto sobre que y a quiénes miro allí. Pero por ahora, eso es todo.

Night, night,






P.S. What do you watch on the "original" small screen?
I´d love to know, and maybe try watching new stuff, so comment down below. Come on, don´t be shy... <3


P.D. ¿Qué miran ustedes en la "originalmente" pequeña pantalla?
Me encantaría saber, y quizás pruebe mirar cosas nuevas, así que comenten debajo....vamos no sean tímidos....<3

Post a Comment

Lu From Mars © . Design by FCD.